Sign up to our BALTIC Mailing List before 19 March and you could win David Shrigley gifts from BALTIC Shop, Classic Afternoon Tea in Six restaurant and tea/coffee on your next visit to the gallery. Join us today!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 19 March 2017.
- To be eligible to enter into this competition you will need to submit a valid email address and be based in the UK to subscribe to BALTIC’s mailing list.
- Only one entry per prize draw / competition, per person.
- Only available to new entries added to the From BALTIC With Love database.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and BALTIC Centre of Contemporary Art reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK mainland residents, excludes Northern Ireland.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
If the promoter cannot:
- Contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion); or
- The winner does not return details of its postal address to the promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the competition, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering this prize draw you consent to receiving communications from BALTIC Centre of Contemporary Art and you agree to having your name, details and any photo(s) published online.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. BALTIC Flour Mills Visual arts Trust.